Anyone in the essex want to form a band

Anything about people who are not Shadows members

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Anyone in the essex want to form a band

Postby Hank2k » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi All

Im looking to form a band playing shadows/60s style music, i play lead normally but would be happy to play rhythm if required. Anyone interested in having a jam?

Thanks
Hank2k

Re: Anyone in the essex want to form a band

Postby OldGuitarMonkey » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 am

Hi. I am an old (64) Shadows fan who has played their music for many years. I also play both lead and rhythm (badly). I came across your link and noticed it was a few months old. Did you get any replies?

I'm not sure I'm up to band standard, but may be insterested in a session for fun to see how we get on.

Where abouts are you in Essex...its a big place. I am in Romford.

I am on youtube under OldGuitarMonkey so have a look and you can get an idea of what I do.

So if you're still looking...fairly close to Romford ....still interested, let me know.

OldGuitarMonkey
OldGuitarMonkey

Postby Hank2k » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi

Many thanks for the response, i am also in Romford near the dog track.

Didnt get any replies but definately still looking to put one together, im a regular at the shoebury shadows club and have a few videos on youtube under 2kHank, if your interested let me know

Thanks
Hank2k

Postby OldGuitarMonkey » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 am

Hi Hank2k,
To continue our discussions I have sent you a private message to your ShadowMusic account.

OldGuitarMonkey
OldGuitarMonkey

Postby Hank2k » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi All

Just bumping this back to the top, doesnt necessarily need to be essex im happy to travel

Thanks
Hank2k

Postby Hank2k » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:32 am

Just bumping this back to the top. I have a drummer now still looking for bass and another guitarist. let me know if interested

Thanks
Hank2k

Return to People