Look at

Cicci II Condor (Google Play / iTunes)

Regards
ALopez46
ea7hj

Re: BT search

Postby scouserjoe2 » 04 Dec 2017, 11:56

Hi Dave and all,

Did anything ever become of your enquiry for this backing track Dave? This is a great track and I would love to get a BT for it, but having scoured the internet I haven't had any success. There are backing tracks for numerous other arrangements out there, but not this one it seems. I know of two people, both in various Shadows' forums, who have posted this, Dave Monk and Ger Sanders (who posted it only recently on 17th November). However, neither of them seem to want to reply to any queries about how to go about obtaining this BT. I don't understand their reluctance as I am not looking for anything free, just the source of the BT so that I can go out and buy it myself. There are numerous different pieces of music available from this film, so for anyone who might be kind enough to help, I should point out that this track is the one recorded by the Italian guitarist Cicci il Condor and so it is be found under the title 'L'ultimo dei Mohicani' either on iTunes or a less than perfect YouTube video from 2010. Frustratingly, the whole piece including the chords is laid out in 'Chordify' but there is no BT.

Many thanks,

Ian
scouserjoe2

Postby Stu's Dad » 04 Dec 2017, 14:35

Denis Courbant, the very nice French member of the virtual band 'The VHBL' (you'd have to ask him what that means), has posted on this forum a link to all their BTs, including this one.

He won't have seen this because I think he only uses the sound file section, so here's his link: https://app.box.com/s/buromy1bln5pihqzgrlhgq4514ovs155

Len
Stu's Dad

Postby scouserjoe2 » 04 Dec 2017, 16:24

Hi Len,

Thanks so very much for your help and the links to Denis Courbant's page. Yes, that is what I have been searching for. At Last !! The melody has been rattling around in my head for months and I so much wanted to have a go at it. Must give Denis my thanks too.

All the best,

Cheers, Ian
scouserjoe2

Previous

Return to Backing Tracks