R.I.P Phil Scott

The Surrey Shadows Club welcomes everyone to their musical evenings, whether you sing, play guitar, bass, keyboards or drums. We have a full backline sponsored by Breakthru', our resident backing band for the meetings.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

R.I.P Phil Scott

Postby Bob Withrington » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Yesterday our very good friend & fellow musician Phil Scott lost his battle with illness and sadly passed away in the intensive care unit. Phil has been a regular performer, together with Susan, at the Surrey Shadows Club almost since the club began and will be most sadly missed. A big man with a kind heart.

R.I.P Phil

on behalf of all SSC Members
Bob Withrington

Re: R.I.P Phil Scott

Postby Bob Withrington » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Hi Folks,

We shall shortly be posting details of a special Tribute to Phil Scott to be performed by Phil's very close friend, Tony Vee and Breakthru' at our 20th February meeting.

We do hope as many people as possible will be able to attend, including members of our sister club at the Hersham Sports & Social Club - The Surrey Blues Club, where Phil also had many good friends.

The evening will also include the raffle of a splendid Guitar generously donated by Colin (Shakey) Howell with all of the proceeds going to the Youth Music charity.

Please support us.

Bob Withrington

on behalf of SSC Management Team
Bob Withrington

Return to Surrey