Season's Greetings

The Surrey Shadows Club welcomes everyone to their musical evenings, whether you sing, play guitar, bass, keyboards or drums. We have a full backline sponsored by Breakthru', our resident backing band for the meetings.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Season's Greetings

Postby JetBlack » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:13 am

Season's greetings to all in the Shadowmusic community and, in particular, to the Surrey club which I recently heard about and attended a couple of meets.

I was made to feel very welcome and was very impressed with the organisation and standard of musicianship on both occasions.

However I was very disappointed that work prevented me from getting to the December 20th meet and I am sure I missed a great night. I hope to get to the January meet though.

Thank you Rob W and all the organisers

Have a peaceful festive season

Brian aka JetBlack
JetBlack

Re: Season's Greetings

Postby shadowmaniacs » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:12 am

All members of Shotgun Ltd. and twin friends of Shadowmaniacs french fan club wish you all ... "in music" ... a very Happy New Year !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2P2i_B_HyY

We wish you a full year of great music and entertainment and hope to see you again ASAP !!

Michel
Bassist on french bands SHOTGUN Ltd. ( Shadows cover band ) & APOLLO 11 ( Spotnicks cover band ).
shadowmaniacs

Full Real Name: Michel HENAUX

Return to Surrey