Tonight

The Surrey Shadows Club welcomes everyone to their musical evenings, whether you sing, play guitar, bass, keyboards or drums. We have a full backline sponsored by Breakthru', our resident backing band for the meetings.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Tonight

Postby Shadow Steve » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:04 am

Just a word of thanks to all the members of the Surrey club for allowing me to play along with the band.
Mick sends his thanks too for for letting him have his go too.
See you all next month
S
Shadow Steve

Re: Tonight

Postby Bob Withrington » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi Steve,

Sorry to have missed you at last night's SSC meeting. We are presently on holiday in Canada and having a great time. I rehearsed with the "Solid Shadows" last night ahead of my appearence with them tonight at The Krazy Cactus, Mississauga, Toronto. They are a great bunch of musicians lead by Steve Valentine who has very kindly lent me his white Burns Marvin for tonight's gig at the Sixties Music Club.

Cheers,

Bob
Bob Withrington

Postby Shadow Steve » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Nice to hear that you are having a good time, look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.
Regards
S
Shadow Steve

Postby Bob Withrington » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Cheers Steve,

Yet another great night at Surrey Shadows Club with over 30 musicians participating to perform the music we all love.

Bob
Bob Withrington

Return to Surrey