URGENT - URGENT - SMSE Meet 11th January CANCELLED

No longer meeting

Moderators: David Martin, Iain Purdon, George Geddes, JimN

URGENT - URGENT - SMSE Meet 11th January CANCELLED

Postby JimN » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:09 pm

URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT -

Due to the weather, and the fact that we don't want anyone to be injured or to have their cars damaged, Spencer and I have decided to cancel the January meeting of ShadowMusic South-East (which was due to be held tomorrow, Monday 11th January).

Although the streets around Rochester were perfectly OK today (Sunday) at around lunchtime (I inspected the area myself), more snow (10cm) is forceast overnight in Kent and the situation is just too unpredictable for us to be confident of safety or of getting a big enough crowd from people local to the area.

Tomorrow would have seen the 79th regular monthly meeting of the club - the 79th meeting will now take place on the second Monday in February (the 8th) instead.

We know this will be disappointing (not least to us!), but we hope it's not too inconvenient and that we reach as many club members as possible with this message and others.

Best wishes and we hope everyone gets through this bad weather safely.

JimN (and Spencer S)
JimN

Full Real Name: Jim Nugent

Return to ShadowMusic South-East (SMSE)