Northern Ireland Shadows Club report

Welcome to the Northern Ireland Shadows Club Forum! The Northern Ireland Shadows Club was formed recently, to get together, play music and have a great time. A coming together of music, chat and friendship.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes, des mcneill

Northern Ireland Shadows Club report

Postby des mcneill » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm

N.I. Shadows Club 6th December meeting.

Once again a very busy day,around 30 people turned up,five of whom were guest players on the day. There were several new faces,including Johnny McDonnell's grandson Ethan,only seven years old,who played a solo in "Kansas City"on harmonica. As usual the kitchen was well used with plenty of sandwiches and mince pies to go with the coffee,many thanks to those who contributed. The club has been very successful so far,and I would like to thank all who have supported it,players and spectators alike. I also wish to thank the people who help"hands on" every month,- George Turner who with Chris Johnston loads the gear,George also runs the kitchen,Billy Joy who brings the PA,and Bernard O'Hara who films the meetings and posts video clips on youtube.
The next meeting will be Sunday 3rd January 2010! A perfect way to start the new year.

Best of seasons greetings to everyone.

Des.
des mcneill

Full Real Name: des mcneill

Re: Northern Ireland Shadows Club report

Postby David Martin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:52 am

Thanks Des! Great to see your club thriving...

Best wishes to all...
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: David Martin

Return to Northern Ireland Shadows Club