Chris Jarvis RIPo

Welcome to The Tyneside Shadows Guitar Club!

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes, TonyA

Chris Jarvis RIPo

Postby TonyA » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:01 am

I enclose part of a posting by David Martin of the funeral arrangements:-

First of all, my personal thanks to all of you who have posted here, and on Facebook. Chris's family have been reading, and taking great comfort from your kind words...

Accordingly, they invite you all to join them on Thursday 11th February in Marske by the Sea.

The funeral, to which all are invited, will be at 11am St Mark's Church, Redcar Road, Marske by the Sea, Redcar, Cleveland, TS11 6AA. This is followed by a private, family only, cremation.

At 12noon, you are invited to Marske Leisure Centre, 69-71 High Street, Marske-by-the-sea, Redcar, TS11 6JL (Phone: 01642 478006) to a celebration of Chris's life, and his love of Shadows' music. There will be music, photos, video, and a chance for friends to chat and reminisce together in what was the venue for Chris's last performance with Legend. Even if you are unable to come for the service, the family hope that you will come to the wake, meet them, and celebrate his life.

I hope to see you there...

Tony
TonyA

Full Real Name: Tony Arrowsmith

Return to Tyneside