2011 MEETING DATES

All are welcome. If you are a player just bring your guitar, the club has everything else that is needed - echo machines, amplifiers, backing tracks and PA system. We have players of all standards from beginner to semi professional. We pride ourselves on being a friendly club and anyone who wants to play is given every help and encouragement.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

2011 MEETING DATES

Postby 47guitarman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm

The 2011 meetings are now on the calendar page.
As usual they are on the last Tuesday of the month at the Ekco club in Southend, starting at 8:00pm.
First one of the year is Tuesday 25th January.
Hope to see lots of you there.
Regards, Dave
47guitarman

Full Real Name: Dave Moore

Re: 2011 MEETING DATES

Postby Bazza1958 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 am

Hi. I've just registered, and live in Harlow Essex. I'm interested in popping along to one of my local Shadows clubs. Can you give me the address of the Ekco club in Southend (including postcode). I've been playing for 30 years, and have passed an audition for a RnR band which intends to do alot of Shadows tunes, so I'm keen to talk "equipment" with people. Cheers.
Bazza1958

Re: 2011 MEETING DATES

Postby 47guitarman » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi Barry,

If you check the meeting details posting in this section it gives address, including postcode, and times.

We look forward to seeing you and there are plenty of people who will only be too happy to discuss equipment and all things Shadows.

If you want to play you need only bring a guitar, we have everything else - amps, echo units, PA and backing tracks.

If you manage to get to the July meeting we also have a live backing band.

Regards, Dave
47guitarman

Full Real Name: Dave Moore

Return to Essex