Presentation Evening

All are welcome. If you are a player just bring your guitar, the club has everything else that is needed - echo machines, amplifiers, backing tracks and PA system. We have players of all standards from beginner to semi professional. We pride ourselves on being a friendly club and anyone who wants to play is given every help and encouragement.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Presentation Evening

Postby Hank2k » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 am

Hi All

Its the Friends of the Shadows Annual Presentation Evening to be held this year on Saturday, November 23, 2013, at the Ekco Club in Southend at 8.30pm.

Music will be provided by Rich Clifford & The Young Once and doors will open at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 each for members and £7.50 for guests and are also available from Trevor Byford on 01702 337075 or Paul Beard on 0208 989 2242

http://www.theyoungonce.co.uk/

Thanks
Hank2k

Re: Presentation Evening

Postby Razzmataz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Bumping this as there are still some tickets still availsble.
Razzmataz

Full Real Name: Paul Beard

Postby Hank2k » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:37 am

Today's the day, there are still some tickets available so if your free please do come along, it promises to be a great night of entertainment from rich Clifford and the young once, these guys really are as good as the rapiers in my opinion
Hank2k

Postby Hank2k » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:45 am

Here is a link to there Facebook page if anyone is interested

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=43 ... 266&type=1
Hank2k

Postby JimTidmarsh » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Have a good one, Steve!!! Pass on my best wishes to everyone - sorry I can't be there but I have a gig of my own!
JimTidmarsh

Full Real Name: Jim Tidmarsh

Return to Essex