Burns Shadows Custom Sig. For Sale! **EDITED**

"Guitars In The Shadows"
'The Place To Play'

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Burns Shadows Custom Sig. For Sale! **EDITED**

Postby E Street Music » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi All,

I am finally selling my Custom Signature Guitar, I'm sure you all know what it is & what it looks like! Fiesta Red, GOLD PLATED HARDWARE, hand signed COA from Bruce & Hank, hand made Hank leather strap, tool kit, polish cloth etc.

It is no. 360 of 500 & has only been out of the hardcase to be photographed! The hardcase has always lived in the original cardboard box it was delivered in, so you can work out the overall condition it is all in. I obviously know how rare these are now & I haven't been able to find another for sale for a while now.

I hope it can find a new home with somebody who will love it, playing it or just looking at it!

I own a music shop in Faversham, Kent, but bought this for myself & not as shop stock. I'm quite sad to see it go now, but needs must.

If you are interested, I am looking around the £1250 mark (they were £995 in 1995) you can contact me on 01795 591666 during work hours, or by e-mail on tim@estreetmusic.co.uk.

*****EDITED SAT 17th NOV*****

When I say ""Around"" the £1250 mark, I would be open to sensible offers also! ... Thanks for looking :)
E Street Music

Return to Dartford Shadows Guitar Club