patches for g3x

Loads of accumulated experience

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: patches for g3x

Postby Didier » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:55 am

informatik52 wrote:
Didier wrote:I still have in my files Dave's patches for G3X, just send me a PM with your email address if you want them.

Didier

Hi, Didier,
can I also get a Dave Robinson's G3X patches from you? I sent you a PM.

Many thanks,
Miloslav

Sent !

Didier
Didier

Full Real Name: Didier Parot

Postby chaddman » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:51 pm

Ubique wrote:Phil
PM sent ref Dave's patches.
Cheers.
Neil

Hi Neil,
Thanks for sending the Patches they are much appreciated.
Cheers Phil.
chaddman

Full Real Name: Phil Holmes

Postby chaddman » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:53 pm

Didier wrote:I still have in my files Dave's patches for G3X, just send me a PM with your email address if you want them.

Didier

Hi Didier,
Thanks for your kind offer off help but Neil has already sent them to me. :D
Cheers Phil.
chaddman

Full Real Name: Phil Holmes

Postby dave robinson » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:39 am

Thanks guys for helping out here.
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby shadowtonio » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:16 am

Hello,
I gess i still have the robinson Patches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i can mail them

cheers, tonio :D :D
shadowtonio

Full Real Name: Tonio Kooijman

Postby Zebedi99 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Hello, I have recently bought a Zoom G3x having previously got good Hank sounds from a Zoom G2NU but have struggled to find the right sounds after fiddling away for hours on end. Ultimately I will aim to get Echoes Of The Past but saw the messages re Dave Robinson's patches and the generous offers of help and wondered if anyone still has these patches and would be willing to share with me. I can't personal message at the moment as I have only recently joined the forum and it will not let me send PMs. Also I would be interested to know what settings you use for the volume pedal (minimum volume level) to get the best effect.
Zebedi99

Full Real Name: Ian Pound

Postby Iain Purdon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Zebedi99 wrote:Hello, I have recently bought a Zoom G3x having previously got good Hank sounds from a Zoom G2NU but have struggled to find the right sounds after fiddling away for hours on end. Ultimately I will aim to get Echoes Of The Past but saw the messages re Dave Robinson's patches and the generous offers of help and wondered if anyone still has these patches and would be willing to share with me. I can't personal message at the moment as I have only recently joined the forum and it will not let me send PMs. Also I would be interested to know what settings you use for the volume pedal (minimum volume level) to get the best effect.

You should be able to PM now. Please let me know if you have any problems...
Iain Purdon
site admin group
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Iain Purdon

Postby djnevster » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Zebedi99 wrote:Hello, I have recently bought a Zoom G3x having previously got good Hank sounds from a Zoom G2NU but have struggled to find the right sounds after fiddling away for hours on end. Ultimately I will aim to get Echoes Of The Past but saw the messages re Dave Robinson's patches and the generous offers of help and wondered if anyone still has these patches and would be willing to share with me. I can't personal message at the moment as I have only recently joined the forum and it will not let me send PMs. Also I would be interested to know what settings you use for the volume pedal (minimum volume level) to get the best effect.

Hi Ian

I still have a copy of Dave Robinsons patches which I got a while ago through this site and would be happy to send you a copy (not sure how!)

I would highly recommend the Halls Echoes patches for this unit, in my opinion they are very good. I purchased the cheaper Art D'echo patches originally a few years ago, this was probably a false economy and I never used them.

Also If you try the link to the site below and type in a couple of basic searches (Hank Marvin, Surf Music, etc) there are a whole load of patches which people have shared.
https://guitarpatches.com/patches.php?unit=G3

Neville
djnevster

Full Real Name: Neville Worthington

Postby Zebedi99 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Hi Neville,

Thanks very much for your kind offer to send me Dave's patches, I have sent a personal message with my e mail address.

Thanks for the other advice and the link to guitar patches site (I hadn't seen this whilst searching)

Thanks also for Iain Purdon for sorting out the Personal Messaging for me.

Best Regards
Ian
Zebedi99

Full Real Name: Ian Pound

Postby Fourspringsonmysquier » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:41 am

[quote="Didier"]I still have in my files Dave's patches for G3X, just send me a PM with your email address if you want them.

Hello Didier
I have acquired a Zoom G3X - can you please forward me Dave's patches.

Fourspringsonmysquier
Fourspringsonmysquier

Full Real Name: Clive Haycock

PreviousNext

Return to How To Get "That Sound"