Blue Star -- eTAP with W&F

Loads of accumulated experience

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Blue Star -- eTAP with W&F

Postby Bojan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Thank you so much Strummer (Arthur) . . . I'm sorry for not replying earlier but this system of viewing latest posts, as good as it is, also makes it easier to overlook posts that have not been answered . . . I really do apologize!! :)

I'm glad you liked my version, and I hope you have had time to acquaint yourself with the eTAP plugin. It is fantastic !! Piet is a genius. :thumbup:

Cheers,
Bojan
Bojan

Full Real Name: Bojan Drndic

Postby Strummer » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Bojan,

No problem, the praise was earned, by you, it was lovely to sit back and listen. It is such a melodic tune and you got it "right on the button."

I have tried and tried to get my Laptop/effects going, only to find out (in sheer exasperation!!) that the blasted sound card needs more channels to effectively reproduce my guitar onto the Laptop and thus through the Amp. Grrrrr! I couldn't understand why I could see a tiny movement in the sound graph, but not a large enough one? Then, it struck my daughter who is the IT expert....we need a more powerful sound card!! So, that was ordered Sunday on the Internet (an external plug-in). I'll let you know when I get it and I attain success.

In the meantime, keep strumming and picking.

Arthur/Strummer
Strummer

Postby Bojan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:00 pm

I think your daughter is right. I hope your new audio interface has low latency ! Let me know how it turns out.
Bojan

Full Real Name: Bojan Drndic

Postby Strummer » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I will of course let you know, and, thank you for your interest it is very encouraging to get your expert overview. Thank you.

Once I have achieved the sound i need for the Stratocaster, I will venture into achieving the next sound with the Burns guitars that I also own. that should be fun.

Thanks again my friend.

Arthur/Strummer
Strummer

Previous

Return to How To Get "That Sound"