KENT SHADOWS MUSIC CLUB 5th NOV MEETING

No longer meeting

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: KENT SHADOWS MUSIC CLUB 5th NOV MEETING

Postby Twangle Belly » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:32 am

Hello Guys - OK, I'll actually bring the bass amp' in from my car on arrival then. I was just wondering about Alan's bad leg problem and it's much nicer to have some bass guitar for the live spot so I'm more than happy to bring it in. John.
Twangle Belly

Postby spencer scott » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Go for it John. Are you going to bring the Burns bass as well?
Spence
spencer scott

Postby Twangle Belly » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Yes, I can bring the Burns bass guitar as well. Mind you - I haven't yet got Nivram anywhere near right - on any bass guitar - so 'no thanks' just yet! John.
Twangle Belly

Postby spencer scott » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:32 am

Thanks to everyone that attended last nights meeting,good have some different intros played last night.
John Pearce played some beautiful music spell bounding. Terry drumming up a storm and John Higgs on bass last night.
Mike Beer ,Paul beard,never fail to impress. Do not forget the Christmas meeting we have Paul Beard to entertain, there will
be food on the night, a raffle. We have a lot to get through so we will start off with just two number each,PLEASE NOTE
there will not be any band at this meeting, Also so can people talk a little quieter when players are playing just as a curtsey
to the players playing, it can be very distracting, just a simple request...
Our good wishes go to Mike Annis as he is having his operation today.
Do not forget that about the BASH Night its your night to play what ever you want..
Remember the clubs are there for you! so use them don"t loose them.
Until the next meeting take care...
Spence.
spencer scott

Postby kpmvc » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Thank you for all your efforts and organisation Spence and also to Peter and Lorraine. A select crew yesterday evening I thought, not such a large group, but still a very enjoyable meeting.

Thanks again

John
kpmvc

Full Real Name: John Pearce

Postby Twangle Belly » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Hello Spence,

Yes, last night's club meeting was very enjoyable.

Thank you to everyone who's involved with running the club in any way. I'd be lost without it and I'm so glad that I can get to most of the meetings now that I have retired.

I'm really looking forward to the December meeting and my good lady will be with me too which is great.

Kind regards,

John.
Twangle Belly

Previous

Return to Kent Shadows Music Club & Other Guitar Heroes