Last Nights Meeting

No longer meeting

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Last Nights Meeting

Postby dograven » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 am

All

Really enjoyed the meeting last night, you were all so kind with my playing, I certainly feel that I will be having a go next month, perhaps even playing a little better! Also there was a great atmosphere with everybody really getting into the spirit of evening on some of the performances, for me it made a great evening.

Thank You

Edward
dograven

Re: Last Nights Meeting

Postby johnabutler » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 am

Despite our Nashville absentee, Ray and Alan made an excellent job of hosting last night's meeting, I thought. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay until the very end.

I found Alan's new performance technique of playing along to the full track, most enjoyable. If your fingers hadn't stopped moving while the music carried on, we would never have known! Now if everyone did that and just mimed to Hank and Co. the standard of every evening would be top-class. Well done Alan, a most innovative approach or are you still blaming your sound engineer?

Thanks again for a good evening

Best wishes

John
johnabutler

Re: Last Nights Meeting

Postby spencer scott » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi Everone.
My thanks to Ray and Alan for taking over the hot spot while I was away,they always do a great job at Dartford. Thanks lads. Spence.
spencer scott

Return to Kent Shadows Music Club & Other Guitar Heroes