Eastbourne Shadows Club Big Thankyou

Welcome to the Eastbourne Shadows Club. We meet at the Hampden Park Railway Club, Hampden Park, Station Approach, Eastbourne BN22 9ND (01323 502449) on the last Sunday afternoon in the month - approximately 1.30pm till 5pm. So just bring along your guitar and have some great fun.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Eastbourne Shadows Club Big Thankyou

Postby don crisp » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:32 am

just like to say a big 'thank you' to everyone that supported us at Sundays 31 Aug
Club meet, especially to Mark, Drums,.. Roger (Bass),..and Kelvin Message Rhythm,..
giving us a back line up, for many of our tunes, well done lads much appreciated,
Terry Bryant was unable to attend that meet due to another engagement, but we hope
to see him next time,All the best folks
Don and Ian
don crisp

Re: Eastbourne Shadows Sunday Oct. 26th

Postby don crisp » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi Folks, look forward to seeing everyone that can make it to Eastbourne Shads Club tomorrow,
your continued support is much appreciated,
All the best Don and Ian
don crisp

Re: Eastbourne Shadows Club Big Thankyou

Postby Bob Withrington » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:40 am

Hi Don,

I'm pleased that the meeting went well last Sunday. As you know I was a bit too exhausted following my big birthday bash to attend.

For anyone thinking about coming along to Eastbourne, it really is a very good & friendly venue.

Cheers,

Bob
Bob Withrington

Return to Eastbourne Shadows Club