Eastbourne Shads Club Sunday 28th Feb

Welcome to the Eastbourne Shadows Club. We meet at the Hampden Park Railway Club, Hampden Park, Station Approach, Eastbourne BN22 9ND (01323 502449) on the last Sunday afternoon in the month - approximately 1.30pm till 5pm. So just bring along your guitar and have some great fun.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Eastbourne Shads Club Sunday 28th Feb

Postby don crisp » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi everybody, hope your all good, I thought last months meeting was a bumper Sunday.
Thanks to everyone for your very welcome support.
Really nice to see the ladies enjoying a dance, hope this will be a regular gig!
Hope to see you on the 28th, for another great performance by all of you
Kindest regards Don, Ian
don crisp

Re: Eastbourne Shads Club Sunday 28th Feb

Postby Bob Withrington » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Just add to Don & Ian's posting that we'll be joined next Sunday by Mark Winter on drums plus myself on bass to give players the opportunity of playing to a backing band.

Cheers,

Bob
Bob Withrington

Re: Eastbourne Shads Club Sunday 27th March

Postby don crisp » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi Folks.
Just to say many thanks to Mark and Jackie for there support we kept mark busy on drums,
and Bob busy on base, all in all a great afternoon so many thanks to all of you.
Unfortunately the club is now unable to accommodate us on 20th March due to an event
taking place on that day, so we are now back to our original date of Sun 27th Mar. if you can pass this
message on would be good, its also come to my notice that the club management has pointed out
to me that some people have brought in there own drinks or snacks,
they have informed me, this is prohibited and only snacks and drinks can be bought from the bar
Also they have asked us if we could clear away
any rubbish etc. that might be left at the end of the afternoon.
this is no problem to us and is only fair as we enjoy the facilities of the club for free,
I have replied to the club and of course most willing to accommodate there wishes.
They have replied to me thanking me for my consideration, so all is well'
So if everyone can take on board these notices that will be great, and I really look forward
to seeing you all again in March
Don and Ian
don crisp

Return to Eastbourne Shadows Club