Joyo AC Tone Settings.

For anything to do with guitars, amps, effects units and any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Joyo AC Tone Settings.

Postby chaddman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:50 pm

Hi All,
I have owned my AC Tone for some years but put it back in it`s box not long after buying it because the sound was not very good with my Zoom G3X and Fender GDEC3 or various other Amps. In fact it sounded worse when the AC Tone was connected. After reading various posts recently about connecting the AC Tone before the Zoom and not after I decided to dig it out and have another play. Well what can I say the sound is fantastic now (the best I have ever had) the nearest I got before was with a VOX VT80. After spending a lot of money buying and discarding lots of different gear over the years like a lot of others on this site I have now got a good Shadows Sound with a cheap guitar (Harley Benton) into AC Tone into a Zoom G1Xon which has aux in for backing tracks. I either use headphones from the Zoom out or run it through the effects return on a cheap amp (Gear for Music 35W with Reverb).Thanks to the info I gathered on this site I am content (for now). I have made a rough settings template for the AC Tone and filled in one with settings gleaned of this site and from other sources.I have tried to attach them and hope they are of some help to other members.
Cheers Phil.
chaddman

Full Real Name: Phil Holmes

Re: Joyo AC Tone Settings.

Postby chaddman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:52 pm

chaddman wrote:Hi All,
I have owned my AC Tone for some years but put it back in it`s box not long after buying it because the sound was not very good with my Zoom G3X and Fender GDEC3 or various other Amps. In fact it sounded worse when the AC Tone was connected. After reading various posts recently about connecting the AC Tone before the Zoom and not after I decided to dig it out and have another play. Well what can I say the sound is fantastic now (the best I have ever had) the nearest I got before was with a VOX VT80. After spending a lot of money buying and discarding lots of different gear over the years like a lot of others on this site I have now got a good Shadows Sound with a cheap guitar (Harley Benton) into AC Tone into a Zoom G1Xon which has aux in for backing tracks. I either use headphones from the Zoom out or run it through the effects return on a cheap amp (Gear for Music 35W with Reverb).Thanks to the info I gathered on this site I am content (for now). I have made a rough settings template for the AC Tone and filled in one with settings gleaned of this site and from other sources.I have tried to attach them and hope they are of some help to other members.
Cheers Phil.

Hi ALL,
It would appear that the file is to big to attach so if anybody wants a copy of the settings sheets then please pm me.
Cheers Phil.
chaddman

Postby chaddman » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi Tim,
Settings Sheets sent.
Cheers Phil. :D
chaddman

Postby davec » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Take a look here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16593
Here's a link to the manual for the Tech21 Character Series "Liverpool" (which is the basis for the Joyo AC Tone):
http://www.tech21nyc.com/t21manuals/Cha ... ngs_LV.pdf

Regards,
DaveC.
davec

Full Real Name: David Coombes

Postby chaddman » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:52 pm

davec wrote:Take a look here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16593
Here's a link to the manual for the Tech21 Character Series "Liverpool" (which is the basis for the Joyo AC Tone):
http://www.tech21nyc.com/t21manuals/Cha ... ngs_LV.pdf

Regards,
DaveC.

Hi DaveC,
Thanks, that was where I got one of the clean settings from, along with others off this site and from various other sites on the internet.
Cheers Phil.
chaddman

Postby chaddman » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Hi Paul/Razzmataz,
Setting Sheets sent,hope you enjoy them.
chaddman

Postby chaddman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:11 pm

Hi Tony/singtag,
Setting Sheets sent hope you enjoy them.
chaddman

Postby chaddman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi Stu`s Dad,
Settings Sheets sent hope you find them useful.
Cheers Phil. :)
chaddman

Postby chaddman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi sixtiesman,
If you put your Email address on a PM I will send the Settings to you.
Cheers Phil. ;)
chaddman

Postby chaddman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:22 pm

chaddman wrote:Hi sixtiesman,
If you put your Email address on a PM I will send the Settings to you.
Cheers Phil. ;)

Hi,
Settings Sheets sent. Hope they are of some use to you.
chaddman

Next

Return to Gear