Vox AC30 and Vox AC15 Chrome Stands

Hints and tips on getting the sound you want. Includes anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; playing techniques; also amps, effects units, recording equipment and any other musical accessories.

Moderators: David Martin, Iain Purdon, dave robinson, JimN, George Geddes

Vox AC30 and Vox AC15 Chrome Stands

Postby scouserjoe2 » 31 Oct 2020, 10:07

Hi,

I sold my Vox AC30 along with its stand some years ago, and when I replaced it with a Vox AC15 I never bothered to replace the stand. However, for a number of reasons I recently decided to obtain a stand and I was very pleased with the item and with the service provided. I don't know whether other members have used this guy before (indeed I cannot remember whether it was he from whom I obtained my Vox AC30 stand all those years ago), but if anyone is looking for a stand for an AC30 or an AC15 then look no further. He's a cheery and helpful guy, his name is Tony Clarkson, he is based in the Midlands and he can be contacted through his website at :-

www.voxac30.co.uk.

Stands cost £120 plus £15 shipping.

Cheers,

Ian
scouserjoe2

Re: Vox AC30 and Vox AC15 Chrome Stands

Postby dave robinson » 31 Oct 2020, 11:34

Thanks for that Ian, people are always looking for these and it's good to know there is an option in he UK. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Return to Guitars and Gear