Problems

Where you can have your say about anything to do with the site

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Problems

Postby billystrat » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 pm

I just went into the tab forum and it looked like no one had posted since 2009 then I realized the sort of the postings started with the oldest and worked down to the newest. Any way of getting the sort changed so the the newest postings would be on top?

I looked at the members and a lot of names are out of sequeance not in alphabetical order. I also tried to send David Martin a privated message but it send that it couldn't find him as a member.
billystrat

Re: Problems

Postby David Martin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:08 pm

Strange that... Here I am!

And, with the exception of the two "stickies" everything comes out most recent first, with the oldest posts from yours truly on page 6...
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: David Martin

Re: Problems

Postby boritz » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:46 am

billystrat wrote:...Any way of getting the sort changed so the the newest postings would be on top?...

Yes, there is.

User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit display options > Display topic order direction (and/or) Display post order direction.
Amateur (rank!) since 1963, MIM Strat (2007) Kinman FV-HMS pickups/K9, Easy-Mute, MagicstompEFTP > Korg AX5G > Audacity
boritz

Full Real Name: Dave Powell

Return to Members' Comments