Catalinbread Echorec review

Hints and tips on getting the sound you want. Includes anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; playing techniques; also amps, effects units, recording equipment and any other musical accessories.

Re: Catalinbread Echorec review

Postby Mikey » 15 Aug 2016, 10:55

Dave

Many thanks for this, a really helpful review but, more importantly, I hope your health is fully restored.
Mikey

Postby dave robinson » 15 Aug 2016, 11:11

Mikey wrote:Dave

Many thanks for this, a really helpful review but, more importantly, I hope your health is fully restored.

Thanks Mikey, I'm about 75% and going forward. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Postby Egelund » 15 Aug 2016, 14:26

Luckily we have all been there, buying and selling, comparing, testing, and spend a lot of time and Money, BUT, we had fun doing it.

Apparently we aer getting older, and getting to realize, that we need decent gear and sound, and then provide the rest by our playing.

That is why our music sometimes sound like coming from heaven and sometimes from the other place, it is all bout feeling.

Niels
Egelund

Postby kipper » 15 Aug 2016, 16:29

:D :D
dave robinson wrote:
Mikey wrote:Dave

Thanks Mikey, I'm about 75% and going forward. :)
kipper

Previous

Return to Guitars and Gear