Squier 'Classic Vibe' basses

Hints and tips on getting the sound you want. Includes anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; playing techniques; also amps, effects units, recording equipment and any other musical accessories.

Squier 'Classic Vibe' basses

Postby RUSSET » 09 May 2010, 19:19

Just issued from the Squier Classic Vibe series; a Fiesta Red '60s P.Bass with a tortoiseshell scratchplate. Matched up with a couple of 'Biffy Clyro' Strats, you could equip a Shads band at very reasonable prices. The new bass is advertised at RRP £388, but going by other similar items, you can usually knock a £100 off that price on the internet. Just the ticket for chaps who are just starting out in this hobby.

Tony.
RUSSET

Re: Squier 'Classic Vibe' basses

Postby neil2726 » 10 May 2010, 10:15

I have a classic vibe Squier Tele - excellent guitar - well made and sounds good!
neil2726

Postby George Geddes » 10 May 2010, 11:03

Yes, spotted the new one in Merchant City Music - looks good. I did mutter under my breath as I only bought a metallic red Squier 6 months ago because I thought FR was not available!

George
George Geddes

Postby RUSSET » 10 May 2010, 16:56

Never mind George, you have still got a decent guitar at a very reasonable price. I got my 'Biffy' a few months ago & have never regretted it. The new P. Bass looks quite tasty, too.
Tony.
RUSSET

Return to Guitars and Gear